Saturday, January 26, 2008

Husband Tag

1-What is his name? Devin Samuel Bird
2-How long have you been married? Almost 5 1/2 years. Loving every second!
3-How long did you date? We were friends from day one, I was never going to marry the funny short kid...then his good looks and "charm" won me over, although he still made the first move, we then started dating in December and then Married in August I'll let you do the math.
4-How old is he? 28 tomorrow!!! Happy birthday Babe!
5-Who eats more? Most people would agree it's Devin, but i bet if you see me all day long it would be pretty close, he pretty much cleans his plate at every meal, but I am constantly eating... Gotta love the great metabolism thanks Mom and Dad!!!
6-Who said I love you first? I did, but now he says it to me more every time he comes home or leaves for school whenever he gets the chance, he says "I love you beautiful".
7-Who is smarter? Devin is the smart business one, but I am pretty smart in everything else besides math! We are a good balance he is smart and I am the smart music, fashion and art person.
8-Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty mellow,I am just a stress case so I get stressed and then I can loose my temper but I hardly ever yell!
9-Who does the laundry? I do, Devin is really sweet to fold it sometimes while watching sports or politics but it takes him twice as long to fold it.
10-Who does the dishes? I do. He helps sometimes.
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed he does. Closer to the door (he's my protector)
12-Who pays the bills? Bills? We don't have any money to pay the bills? We'll start that next year!
13-Who cooks dinner? That would be me, He thinks I am the best! only once did we not like what I made, got the recipe from a roommate.
14-Who drives when you are together? Devin, he's sweet that way.
15-Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn, Devin just had about 15 years more experience on persuasion than i did.
16-Whose parents do you see the most? Devin's they live closer and Devin's works with his dad!
17-Who proposed? Devin, At Lake Tahoe; it's the left finger sweetie!
18-Who has more friends? He does. Everyone loves Him.
19-Who has more siblings? Thats easy Devin, by a long shot, 11 vs. 3
20-Who wears the pants in the family? I like to let Devin think he does, but his are shorts... so I wear the pants!
I tag Kandice, Marissa, and Erika

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIN! You guys are such a cute couple. It was fun reading your tag. I think I'll make James do mine (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a husband tag on my blog too. It was pretty fun. I am so glad you have a blog, I love checking them everyday. Can't wait to read some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to see pics of your cruise! We'll give you until the end of this week until we start making threats. j/k =) We love you guys and hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete