Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. 24
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Cosby Show
5. King of Queens
6. Friends
7.
8.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Hula Grill in NJ
3. chipotle
4. Big 10 Burrito in MI
5. Ruth's Chris
6. Legal Seafood in Boston
7. Great Harvest
8. Mimi's Cafe

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Organized my Office
2. Hung some more pictures
3. Fixed my front door
4. Recorded finances
5. Made some Flower arrangements
6. prepared a lesson for Beehives
7. cleaned my kitchen
8. made a new recipe

8 Things to Look Forward To:
1. Christmas in NJ
2. A play in NYC with family
3. Getting a calling
4. Thanksgiving at Home
6. Seeing my nephew Vince
7. Spending time with my family
8. Devin not traveling

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The Clothes
2. Pumpkin Spice smell
3. Fall Foliage
4. Making treats
5. The Autumn colors
6. The crunch of leaves on a walk at night
7. Remembering what we're thankful for
8. Thanksgiving dinner

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Vacation
2. furniture for my house
3. Black quilted purse
4. a computer that works
5. Jeans
6. cute T's
7. picked to be parents
8. McCain to be president

8 People I'm Tagging
1. Melanie
2. Kara
3. Julie
4. Mandy
5. RicAnn
6. Erika
7. Sarah
8. Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment