Monday, October 4, 2010

Austin's First Adventures (Part I of 3 parts)

Austin had a great adventure in Idaho. He was a great traveler, explorer, grandson, nephew, baby and little Angel! We tried to capture alot of his first 2 weeks.

Some of his adventures were:
-Overcoming my nocturnal tendencies
-Meeting new relatives -
-Lynette's family that came: Grandma and Grandpa Coates, Uncle Justin and Auntie Kandice, Cousins Vince and Shelby
-Devin's family that came: Babba, Auntie Marissa, Auntie Alisha, Auntie Shannon and Auntie Lauren
-Became a junior Lewis and Clarke exploring the payette lake, upper payette, south fork of the salmon river, seeing 2 million baby salmon in the hatchery, Tamarack ski resort, lake cascade
-Saw my first wildlife - an 8 point deer right in my driveway and tons of fish!
-Sat on my first tractor
-Became an actor (see next post)
-and much more
-Had my first family reunion (see future post)


No comments:

Post a Comment